Journalism Minor - 20 Semester Hours
- English 241: Beginning Journalism
- Communication 290S: Media Literacy
- English 320: Advanced News Writing OR English 321: Advanced Feature Writing
Eight semester hours from the following...
- Art 145A: Introduction to Computer Imaging
- Art 241A: Introduction to Photography
- Art 280A: Digital Photography
- Communication 351: Media Law
- Communication 491: Internship (must be approved for minor)
- English 244: Opinion Journalism
- English 320 or 321 (whichever is not taken for the core requirement above)
- English 492: Internship (must be approved for minor)
Senior minors will also submit a portfolio of their journalistic work with a brief reflective essay.