Life in the Program
- The WittEntrepreneurs Program is open to Witt students from any field of study.
- Mutual support is what we’re all about. If you need help, we hope you’ll ask. If you have something to offer, we hope you will.
- All WittEntrepreneurs students have full access to the program’s equipment and facilities.
- We provide pre-launch business planning and start-up coaching – from peers and advisors.
- Student entrepreneurs may request grant funding for specific, essential equipment or expenses.
- Our low hurdle launch platform for new or recent start-ups is designed to support a maximum number of student-launched ventures.
- We will help student entrepreneurs anticipate and plan for their transition following graduation from Wittenberg.
- All students can participate in the WittEntrepreneurs Program. Once you reach your junior year, you may apply to launch a venture of your own through the program.
- A helping culture – students are expected to support the program and peers before and after launching their own venture.
- Collaboration and communication – routine focus groups allow everyone to share and learn from the experiences of others.
- Continuous learning – we set goals and milestones and consistently assess our performance, growth and future prospects.
- We recognize that the path to success is rarely a straight line.
- We bring our values to work and we honor the commitments we make – and we expect everyone we work with to do the same.
- We celebrate our successes and learn from our failures. We love to create and experiment with ideas.
- Honest feedback – we speak the truth to each other even when it stings, but always with the goal of helping.
- We are determined to succeed, but also committed to recognizing when it is time to change course.
- Each student-owned venture will be supported by an advisory board responsible for periodic performance review and ongoing guidance throughout their involvement with the WittEntrepreneurs Program.