What do our clients say about the OCC?
Don’t just take our word on how helpful the OCC consultants and services are! Here’s what some students just like you had to say about their experiences:
- Don't be nervous, just to go in. They didn't judge us in any way, and it was a helpful experience.
- It is a great place to go to get help with your presentation.
- The OCC is a hidden gem; it really is a useful tool.
- I would (and have) recommended it to other students!
- It is a very good resource that is underused by students.
- Definitely helpful if you have not taken public speaking.
- I would recommend it to Wittenberg students, especially those who are a little nervous about public speaking.
- I would tell other students that going to the OCC would be very beneficial to them in improving their presentation.
- It’s a good resource for working on speech or projects in general.
- If you need help on any stage in your oral presentation, don't hesitate to visit the OCC! They are very helpful, down to earth, and know what they are doing!
- It is a useful tool if you are preparing for a presentation.
- It is a good way to practice your speech in front of a small audience, which may be very helpful.
- Go, because it can make a big difference.
- I was pleasantly surprised with how much the OCC helped with my presentation. I usually don't look for assistance when giving speeches, but my lab partner suggested that we should present our speech to someone in the OCC as part of our preparation. The OCC consultant was very friendly and helpful, and gave us useful suggestions. She was also patient with our disorganization, and we left the OCC with a clearer understanding of what we would need to revise in order to make our presentation clear and successful.