- For questions regarding participation, call the Registrar’s Office at (937) 327-6131.
- Resolve any outstanding fees before Friday, April 28, 2017.
- Make bookstore purchases.
Order Black cap, gown and tassel
- March 20 - 10:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- March 21 - 10:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Announcements (optional)
- Check Commencement web site periodically for updates.
- Ask parents if they are making Department Breakfast Reservations.
- Pick-up gowns April 24-April 28 during business hours.
- New Rain Site Ticket Procedures To Be Announced Soon!
- Attend Senior Salute at 4:30 p.m. Tuesday, May 9, Myers Hall, to have group picture taken on front steps. (Rain date: Thursday, May 11)
Friday, May 12
- 11:30 a.m. — Women’s and Men’s Honor Societies Luncheon (by invitation only)
- 2:15 p.m. — Baccalaureate Service, Weaver Chapel
- 4:00 p.m. — President’s Reception, Benjamin Prince House
- Pick up Breakfast tickets at Benham-Pence Student Center Information Desk.
Commencement Day, Saturday, May 13
- Mortar Board Flowers - Pick up at Benham-Pence Student Center Lobby
- Only the graduating senior marches in the ceremony.
- Official attire for the graduating senior is the black robe, cap and tassel in the ceremony. (Honor cords, if applicable)
- If the ceremony is out-of-doors in the Hollow, please be at walkway between Koch Hall and Recitation Hall by 11 a.m. If you are unsure whether it is indoors or out, just remember...The Bell Tells All!
- If the ceremony is indoors at HPERC, please go directly to the Gymnasium by 11 a.m.
- The tassel goes on the right of the cap for those receiving the Bachelor’s degree and on the left for those receiving the Master’s degree.
- Turn off cell phones, pagers and watch alarms.
- Confer with parents and friends on a place to meet after the ceremony.
- Have fun! The day is filled with interesting and significant traditions. Like this one...