FERPA tutorial 3
Education Records Do Not Include:
- Records of instructional, supervisory and administrative personnel kept in the sole possession of the maker of the record and not revealed to anyone other than the maker’s substitute;
- Records of a campus law enforcement unit created and maintained by the unit used solely for law employment purposes;
- Records relating to persons who are employees (but not student workers);
- Records kept and maintained by a health care professional, used solely in connection with treatment and disclosed only to individuals providing treatment; or
- Records which include information about an individual after he or she is no longer a student.
|<< Back|||||Next >>|