A. Student Senate Meetings
1. Student Senate meetings will be held every Tuesday evening when school is in session at a place and time determined by the President.
2. The President has the right to cancel any regular meeting if there is no pressing business or to call a special meeting if one is necessary.
3. The absence of a Student Senator may be excused at the President's discretion.
4. Three unexcused absences subject a Student Senate member to the process of expulsion.
5. The President will establish and notify the Student Senate at the beginning of each semester of an attendance policy concerning faculty meetings, Student Senate Executive Board Meetings, etc.
6. Student Senator attendance policy shall follow for Senate committees with discretion up to the committees chair.
B. Student Senate Executive Board meetings will be held at least every other week when school is in session at a place and time determined by the President.