Wittenberg Student Dance Company (WSDC)
Wittenberg Student Dance Company is an organization that allows students to express their creativity through dance. Students will gain confidence as they learn a variety of different dance styles, while also having the opportunity to choreograph themselves. It is a fun-filled, relaxed atmosphere to relieve stress through dance! Our purpose is to just have fun, boost confidence through dance movement, and create great friendships along the way. All levels of dancers are welcome! No experience necessary!
- Yoga & Yogurt: this is our social fundraiser for all campus to enjoy!
- Spring Trip: open to WSDC members only.
- Wittfest Dance: open to WSDC members only.
- Weekly Meetings: open to WSDC members and anyone who wants to join!
- See Shows: open to WSDC members and anyone interested.