Your exceptional academic achievements, co-curricular involvement and personal references have resulted in your acceptance to Wittenberg.
We are excited for you to experience our uniquely active and engaged learning environment that provides students with the skills and confidence to make an impact on the world. Come prepared to discover how Wittenberg can light your path for the future.
During your Accepted Student Day visit, you will:
- Tour and experience Wittenberg’s beautiful campus, widely acclaimed for its beauty and award-winning architecture
- Meet and connect with our community of award-winning faculty and engaged students
- Learn about scholarships and financial aid
- Enjoy lunch in the dining hall while interacting with current students
- Learn more about the many opportunities that await you at Wittenberg
Please allow a full day for your Accepted Day visit. When you register, we will send you a general schedule of events with your confirmation via e-mail, and we will send you a personalized schedule the week before your scheduled visit day. Please use the e-mail address you check most often when registering below.
If you cannot attend one of the Accepted Student Days but would like to make individual arrangements to visit campus, please Schedule an Individual Visit Online or contact the Office of Admission by phone at (877) 206-0332, or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you!