The Wittenberg Honor Council is a member of the Center for Academic Integrity. The CAI is located at Clemson University in Clemson, South Carolina. The CAI “provides a forum to identify, affirm, and promote the values of academic integrity among students, faculty, teachers and administrators.” The CAI also offers Educational Resources for students and faculty.
- The Thomas Library has information online, including Guides for Documenting Sources and Plagiarism and Copyright. As well as resources in the library, including Reference Librarians.
- The Writing Center offers advice for students who need help developing successful writing skills. The center offers drop-by service for consultation on projects, at any stage, during normal hours. The Writing Center also has Citation tips online.
- The Math Workshop offers tutoring for students in math and math-related courses.
- The Foreign Language Learning Center provides tutoring for students in beginning through intermediate language courses.
- The Oral Communication Center consultants offer advice to students who need help developing successful oral presentations. Students are encouraged to drop in during regular hours or call ahead to make an appointment: (937) 327-7870
The following links take you to resources outside the Wittenberg website:
- Plagiarism: What It is and How to Recognize and Avoid It
- Ten Principles of Academic Integrity
- Advice on How to Prevent Academic Dishonesty