Currently accepting submissions from undergraduate students for Spring 2014.
- The Contest runs from November 1 to January 15.
- You must currently be enrolled at or have been enrolled at an undergraduate institution during the 2013-2014 school year.
- Submitted artwork must be your original creation! No tracing of others' artwork.
- You may submit up to three entries per person.
- Topic or style must relate to East Asia, i.e., China, Japan, or Korea.
- All mediums accepted (photos required for 3D artworks).
The winning submission will be published in full color on the printed and online cover of the Wittenberg University East Asian Studies Journal in Spring 2014.
Runners-up will be featured inside the journal, printed in black and white in the hard copy and in full color online.
Your submission must be uploaded to this site. Please register to create an “author” profile (with contact information) and submit your piece. Refer to the About section for more information on the submission, selection and publishing process.
Submissions will not be accepted after Wednesday, January 15, 2014.