The Wittenberg University Health and Wellness Center is a clinic staffed by registered nurses and a board-certified physician who are interested in keeping you well so you may enjoy campus life and accomplish your educational objectives. Services are provided on a strictly confidential basis; no information is given to anyone without signing a release of information.
Services- available to full-time traditional students
- Doctor appointments
- Care of acute/and chronic illness/injury
- Clinical lab testing
- Minor surgery (such as suturing laceration, removal of foreign bodies)
- Reproductive services including examination, lab tests, treatment, and education
- Walk-in nurse visits and triage for doctor visits
- Self-care products
- Health Education
- Free health & wellness pamphlets
- A fee is charged for students to be evaluated and/or treated by the nurse or doctor.
- There are fees for prescription medications, lab work and some medical treatments.
- Payment is not due at the time of service. Fees are billed to the student’s account.
- Private health insurance plans are not direct billed.
If the student is covered by a private insurance plan that dictates the use of a specific laboratory or pharmacy, be sure that the student is aware of this fact.