What Is A Student Educational Record?
Just about any information provided by a student to the university for use in the educational process is considered a student educational record:
- personal information
- enrollment records
The storage media in which you find this information does not matter.
Student educational record may be:
- a document in the register’s office
- a computer printout in your office
- a class list on your desktop
- a computer display screen
- notes you have taken during an advisement session
|<< Back|||||Next >>|