All students who received a Perkins or Wittenberg Loan are required by either Federal and/or University regulation to complete an Exit Counseling Session before they graduate, drop below half-time attendance, or withdraw from the University. Even though this is a regulation and must be completed, the best part is that you can now do the counseling session online, anytime, anywhere, right from this page.
It is also probably important to mention that this exit counseling session is entirely independent from any session that you may have to complete for your other Federal Loan programs (i.e., Stafford).
Before getting started, if you don't already have it, please gather the following information or have it easily accessible. It will help to insure completion of your Exit Counseling Session in record time.
- Your Social Security Number
- Your Driver's License Number
- Name, Address, and Phone Numbers of Your Parents or Guardians
- Name, Address, and Phone Numbers For Two References at Different Addresses
- Name, Address, and Phone Number of Your Current or Expected Employer
The following link will take you directly to the Exit Counseling Session. If you have any questions or run into any problems, please don't hesitate to contact our office via email: email@example.com or phone: (937) 327-6308.