Early this Spring:
- Make hotel reservations.
- Place graduation orders with the Wittenberg Bookstore at 937-327-7457, and order personalized announcements online
- Send reservation form for departmental breakfast before May 2.
- Obtain indoor Commencement tickets from your graduate before Saturday, May 17.
Friday, May 16
- Attend Baccalaureate Service. 2:15 p.m. Weaver Chapel
- Enjoy President’s Reception. Immediately following baccalaureate. Benjamin Prince House
Commencement Day, Saturday, May 17
- Listen for the bell at 8:30 a.m. and 10 a.m. if ceremony is to be held out-of-doors.
- Obtain breakfast tickets in Benham-Pence Student Center
- Be seated in Commencement Hollow or the HPER Center no later than 11 a.m.
- Plan to meet your graduate at the Alumni Reception area at the base of Myers Hall post recession.
- Plan post-graduation party or dinner for after 2:30 p.m.