We hope this communication finds each of you doing well! If you rented textbooks from the campus bookstore for Spring Semester, you have/will be receiving the normal email reminders that we send every semester, which are pushed out by our corporate email account. Below you will find some additional important TEXTBOOK RENTAL return information.
- The Rental Due Date remains the same: May 13, 2020.
- We are not currently open. No in-person drop-offs are permitted.
- A Pre-Paid UPS label is available at https://wittenberg.bncollege.com/shop/wittenberg/page/rental-book-return
- You will need your Order Number and the email address on your order
- Print out the label
- Take the package to a UPS store or call 800-PICKUPS to schedule a pick-up
- Please DO NOT ship back books that were not rented. They will not be returned to you; they will be recycled.
- Please ship back all rentals together, you will only be able to print ONE UPS label.
- Order number, list of textbooks rented, and email address on the order can all be found in your bookstore website account, on your order confirmation, or in rental reminder emails.
- If you are receiving rental reminders, you did, indeed, rent textbooks - please make sure to return them to avoid fees.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
Amy Garner - Store Manager
Wittenberg University Bookstore