Any student who receives a one-time scholarship from any of the following programs is eligible to receive a one-time matching scholarship from Wittenberg University. The matching amount varies, up to the maximum of $1,200 per year from Wittenberg.
- I Know I Can – Columbus, OH
- Midnight Golf - MI
- Cristo Rey – Columbus, OH
- Black/Latino Achievers - Cincinnati, OH
- DVS/Ushindi Achievement Program- Louisville KY
- Be accepted to Wittenberg
- Complete a campus visit (Individual or Group)
- Participate at least one year with your program.
- Receive a one-time or renewable scholarship from your program
I Know I Can – Additional Award Programs
- I Know I Can Grant – $1,200 awarded through IKIC, and Wittenberg will match $1,200 annually
- Founders Scholarship - one Full Tuition Scholarship to Wittenberg annually, Students must apply through IKIC by January 31
- Dream Big Scholarship recipients, $3,500 per year through IKIC, and Wittenberg will add $1,200 to this award annually
Montgomery County College Promise
Wittenberg participates in the Montgomery County College Promise Scholars program. College Promise students who are interested in more information should contact Nicole Pluger at firstname.lastname@example.org or 937-327-6372.
Witt Connected Transition Program
As a part of your submission of the Access Program Match, we ask for your participation in our Pre-Welcome Week Program, WITT Connected.
The McClain Center for Diversity is offering an extended orientation program called WITT Connected. WITT Connected is a 5-day overnight program meant for traditionally marginalized groups (race/ethnicity, LGBTQIA+, first-generation) to create a support network of friends, faculty, and staff to make a smooth college transition.
For more information and registration link click here: WITT Connected | Wittenberg University. We hope you choose to make WITT your home!
With questions, please contact Associate Director of Admission for Multicultural Recruitment, Dr. Tammi Love at email@example.com.
If you have received an outside scholarship from a college access program, please notify the Office of Financial Aid by submitting the form on this page.