We are excited to welcome you and your family to the Wittenberg community.
As your student is gearing up for an exciting four years, we are sure you have a lot of questions. To assist in your transition to Wittenberg, we would like to connect you to the Wittenberg Parent/Family Portal. Here you will find resources, information, FAQs, an incoming student “Must Do” list, and a whole host of other Tiger essentials for your reference now and through graduation!
Please visit my.wittenberg.edu to claim your parent/guardian account.
If you are not able to access your account, make sure your student has you listed as an official parent/guardian through their Biographical Update on MyWitt Portal. Following their listing, your account will be created within one business day.
Parent/Family Involvement on Campus
- Throughout its distinguished history, Wittenberg has actively engaged parents in the life of the university through its Parents Association. Learn More
- In accordance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA), post-secondary students enrolled at Wittenberg University are hereby notified of their rights with respect to their education records. Learn More
Supporting your Student in the adjustment to college
- Starting college is an exciting time full of change, so it is very normal that students take time to adjust to college-level expectations and responsibilities. Below are just a few changes students can anticipate in the adjustment from high school to college. Learn More
Welcome Week, Parent/Family Information
- During Welcome Week, families are strongly encouraged to participate in move-in day activities, in an effort to become better acquainted with Wittenberg. Learn More
Fraternity and Sorority Life, Parent/Family Information
- As a parent or family member, you obviously want your student to get the best education they can. Certainly the education they receive in the classroom is the primary reason for coming to Wittenberg University. But at Wittenberg education also occurs beyond the classroom walls... it includes the whole college experience. Learn More
Career Services, Parent/Family Information
- Career Services recognizes that your student is entering a time in his/her life that is mixed with excitement and apprehension about a future career path. We've designed this section to assist you with helping your son or daughter navigate through the career exploration process. Learn More
Student Conduct, Parental Notification
- Wittenberg University is concerned about students who improperly use alcohol and other drugs and the effects such use may have on their health, academic success, interpersonal relationships and, ultimately, their future. Learn More