- On August 13, the COVID Response Team distributed a message to campus titled Update On Face Coverings.
- On July 24, University President Michael Frandsen distributed a message to campus that outlined the process and procedures that we hope will ensure a successful return to campus operations and in-person course delivery.
Since the beginning of July, students and parents have been receiving weekly updates as the campus prepares to welcome students back to in-person learning on August 17. View all Student Digests below.
- COVID-19 Student Digest: August 7, 2020
- COVID-19 Student Digest: July 31, 2020
- COVID-19 Student Digest: July 24, 2020
- COVID-19 Student Digest: July 16, 2020
- COVID-19 Student Digest: July 10, 2020
- COVID-19 Student Digest: July 3, 2020
Faculty and staff at the University are also receiving e-communications in order to maintain the health and safety of the entire community amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
A letter to students from the Office of Provost was sent on July 16 regarding expectations related to course delivery this fall. View letter here.
Since mid-March, Wittenberg has actively kept its community informed about actions taken to sustain health and safety at the University. Prior communications, CDC guidance, and decisions made from March-May can be accessed here.