Walk-ins are welcome, and all participants in the testing pathway must:
- Download, complete, and bring a copy of this form with them to the testing facility. Be sure to include your email on the form so as to receive your results.
- A valid picture ID - Wittenberg ID or driver's license recommended.
- A copy of your health insurance card. (Those without health insurance will need to provide their SSN#.)
As a reminder, all members of the Wittenberg community were asked to select one of the two pathways below prior to the start of classes. Students that have already submitted vaccination information will automatically be enrolled in the vaccination pathway. Employees who have submitted vaccination details to HR in the past did so with the understanding that information would not be shared; therefore, all faculty and staff must select a pathway. Any individual who does not select a pathway will be considered unvaccinated and thus must participate in weekly COVID-19 testing.
- Vaccination Pathway: Those individuals who are fully vaccinated and provide information regarding COVID-19 vaccination, will not have to participate in weekly testing.
- Weekly Testing Pathway: Those individuals who are not vaccinated against COVID-19 will be required to have a test on campus once a week (once every seven days).
The above link will take you to the MyWitt portal. Once logged in, go to the MyAdmin tab, select Personal Information, Biographical Update, and then COVID-19 Pathway.
As noted above, the first mandatory testing date for all unvaccinated students and employees will be Tuesday, August 31, from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the 1929 Fieldhouse Gymnasium in the HWA. More details about testing will be sent to those in the Weekly Testing Pathway. Testing is free during this time period and available for anyone in our community, even if you are vaccinated.