The Office of Human Resources is available to assist employees with any questions and concerns regarding safely returning to work or general guidelines related to managing during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- To maintain health and safety across campus, all employees must complete SafeColleges Training prior to returning to on-campus operations.
- New Temporary Expanded Sick Leave policy and associated request form.
- Information regarding employee personal travel can be found on the Travel & Study Abroad page.
- New Flexible Work Options Guidelines and associated request form can be found on the HR Policies & Manuals page.
- New Remote Work Policy and associated form can be found on the HR Policies & Manuals page.
Please know that support services are available through HR and the campus pastors. A comprehensive listing of mental health & substance abuse counseling services can be found on the COVID-19 HR Resources page.