Regardless of vaccination status, members of the Wittenberg community are required to wear face coverings in all non-residential indoor spaces at this time. This requirement applies to all students, faculty, staff, and visitors.
- Face coverings are required in academic, classroom, studio, lab, and related spaces, and all dining facilities when not actively eating or drinking.
- Face coverings are not required when you are alone in a non-shared workspace.
- Face coverings are not required in residential spaces. However, we highly encourage students to wear face coverings in communal spaces of our residential facilities, and any time social distancing is not possible. This also applies to employees.
- Face coverings are required in the HWA unless you are actively engaged in physical activity, or you are alone in a non-shared workspace.
- Face coverings are required when driving or riding in a vehicle with others on official University business and activities.
- All this guidance is subject to change based on the latest COVID data related to the Wittenberg campus and the surrounding communities.