NEW INCENTIVE PROGRAM
In an effort to have at least 75 percent of its student population vaccinated before the start of classes on Aug. 30, 2021, Wittenberg will offer incentives to students who report their vaccination status to the University. Each week, from June 7 through Aug. 9, three financial aid grants will be awarded – one in the amount of $2,500, a second of $1,000, and a third of $500. The grants will be applied to each recipient’s 2021-2022 Wittenberg tuition and related costs. If the vaccine award is in excess of a student winner’s tuition and required fee balance on their student account, the student may apply for a refund.
- News Release Announcing Incentive Program
- Program Overview and Instructions
- Incentive Program Award-Winners
REGISTER THAT YOU HAVE BEEN VACCINATED
FOR STUDENTS: Once you have been vaccinated for COVID-19, complete the COVID-19 Vaccination Registration on the housing portal. This link will work for all students regardless of whether or not they live in University housing. To access:
- Log into the housing portal with your Wittenberg credentials.
- Select forms and applications.
- Select COVID Vaccine Registration.
- Complete all fields.
Full instructions for logging into the housing portal can be found here.
FOR FACULTY & STAFF: Wittenberg University employees are encouraged to report their vaccination status. To do so, please email email@example.com. Click here to learn more about recommendations for getting a vaccine and processes for voluntarily notifying the University.
By registering, the COVID-19 Response Team can utilize vaccination data regarding our population to inform changes to COVID-19 protocols and mitigation strategies on-campus.
VACCINATION LOCATIONS AND INSTRUCTIONS
COVID-19 vaccinations for residents in our area are managed by Ohio Department of Health (ODH) and Clark County Combined Health District (CCCHD), in accordance with guidance and leadership provided by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- Scheduling your COVID-19 Vaccination
- Click here to learn more about the ODH Vaccination Program
- Click here to learn more about the CCCHD Vaccination Program
- Click here to learn more about the CDC Vaccination Recommentations
- Click here to learn more about COVID-19 Vaccine Myths vs. Facts