Back to top
Protocol for Visitors
- All visitors must complete the HEALTH QUESTIONNAIRE (scroll down page) prior to coming to campus.
- The Health Questionnaire will be delivered electronically to human resources for contact tracing record-keeping and to the police division for awareness.
- The police division will forward all Health Questionnaires to the department head and senior staff member.
- Department designee will only contact visitor if they are not approved to visit the campus.
- Approved Visitor(s) must follow all current campus guidelines/expectations. These include but are not limited to:
- Self-health assessment
- Be aware of COVID-19 symptoms.
- Check temperature prior to coming to campus.
- DO NOT come to campus if experiencing fever above 99.9 F or if experiencing other COVID-19 symptoms.
- Wear face coverings whenever inside unless in private workspace alone and when outside whenever social distancing is not possible. CDC face covering guidance
- Maintain good hygiene at all times – hand washing, cleaning, and sanitizing.
- Maintain physical distancing whenever possible.