The University has established new policies in the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Face Covering Policy
- Update on Face Coverings (distributed August 13)
- On Oct. 16, Wittenberg updated its local off-campus travel policy. Read message here.
- On Oct. 9, Wittenberg announced guidelines for University events occurring in entertainment venues, in accordance with the Ohio Department of Health Director’s Order on Entertainment Venues. Read guidelines here.
- On Oct. 5, Vice President for Student Development and Dean of Students Casey Gill sent a message to students with information about new policies for visitors in campus residences and residence halls. Read message here.
- In August 2020, Wittenberg University took measures to prevent the community spread of COVID-19. Campus Events Policy