In collaboration with the Clark County Combined Health District (CCCHD), Wittenberg will run an on-campus vaccination clinic for students on Thursday, April 8, from 9:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. in the University’s Health, Wellness, and Athletics Complex. Students will receive the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine, which requires a second dose. We strongly encourage all students in our community to take advantage of this opportunity.
- All students must sign up through a special CCCHD scheduling portal exclusively for Wittenberg students (please use your Witt email). If you do not use this link, you will not be scheduled for the vaccine clinic held on-campus April 8.
- Walk-in appointments will be accepted. However, your wait time will be reduced if you pre-register. Pre-registration also helps to make sure we have enough vaccine on-hand to vaccinate everyone quickly on April 8.
- The second Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine will be administered on-campus Thursday, April 29.
- If you have an appointment scheduled with CCCHD at a different location and/or date and would like to switch to the on-campus clinic, April 8, from 9:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. in the HWA, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Someone will contact you to confirm your appointment change.
- On April 8, enter to HWA arena from the east side, closest the stadium.
- Please eat prior to your scheduled vaccination.
- Every student will have the opportunity to receive a FREE Witt-branded Nalgene water bottle and T-shirt on April 27 (Tiger Break Day) with proof of COVID-19 vaccination (1st doses will count). At the event, please be prepared to show your vaccination card or a photo of your vaccination card to collect your free swag.
IMPORTANT – REGISTER THAT YOU’VE BEEN VACCINATED
Once you have been vaccinated for COVID-19, please let us know by completing the COVID-19 Vaccination Registration on the housing portal. This link will work for all students regardless of whether or not they live in University housing. By doing so, the COVID-19 Response Team can utilize vaccination data regarding our population to inform changes to COVID-19 protocols and mitigation strategies on-campus.
- Log into the housing portal with your Wittenberg credentials.
- Select forms and applications.
- Select COVID vaccine registration.
- Complete all fields.
Full instructions for logging into the housing portal and completing the Vaccination Registration are on the COVID website here.
QUARANTINE GUIDANCE FOR FULLY VACCINATED INDIVIDUALS
Per CDC, once you are fully vaccinated (starting two weeks following your second dose), you will not need to quarantine as an exposed contact so long as it is within 90 days, and you are not experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms. For more guidance on fully vaccinated individuals, click here. Additionally, all fully vaccinated members of the community must continue following public health protocols on campus including mask wearing, social distancing, and proper hand hygiene.
The mass vaccination opportunity is being made possible thanks to last week's announcement by Governor DeWine that all colleges and universities in the state can receive the COVID-19 vaccine. Our partners at the Clark County Combined Health District worked quickly to help us make this event a reality for our campus.
The COVID-19 Response Team