Latest Community Messages
- 9-9-21: Click here to read answers to Frequently Asked Questions about COVID 18 months into the pandemic.
- 9-7-21: Click here for update on Campus Vaccination Progress.
- 8-30-21: Click here for a message about Wittenberg's position on vaccine mandates.
- 8-20-21: Click here for information about Wittenberg's COVID-19 Pathway options.
- 8-20-21: Click here for information about a free testing event on August 24, 2021.
- 8-18-21: Click here for updates on Wittenberg's quarantine guidelines.
- 8-4-21: Click here for information about updated requirements related to mask usage on campus.
- 6-2-21: Click here for information about Wittenberg's Vaccination Incentive Program that concluded on August 9, 2021.
Sent to students weekly, these Office of Student Development-sponsored communications provide key information and updates to students.
Since March 2020, Wittenberg has kept its community informed about actions taken to sustain health and safety at the University. Prior communications, CDC guidance, and decisions made can be accessed here.