A permanent academic record is maintained by the Registrar's Office for each student who registers at Wittenberg.
Wittenberg student records are administered in accordance with the Family Privacy Act of 1974.
An official transcript of the academic record is available only upon the signed written request of the student. A telephone request cannot be accepted. The request must be accompanied by a payment of $6 per copy and can be released only if the student's account is clear of outstanding balances and University holds. Only official copies will be furnished.
For your convenience, you can download a transcript request form from this page. There are four ways that you can submit your request.
1. Come into our office and fill out the request form
2. Scan and email your request to email@example.com and we will respond to your email on how to submit your payment information (if you don’t get a reply back within 30 minutes during working hours, please give our office a call)
3. Fax transcript request to (937)327-7876. Please call our office after you have faxed your request and we will check to make sure we did receive your fax and take payment information over the phone
4. Mail your request to:
Office of the Registrar
P.O. Box 720
Springfield, OH. 45501
If you cannot download and print our transcript request form you can write out the information. Please see below for the information we will need.
Transcript Request Information
- Name/any former names
- Date of birth
- Social Security number
- Year of graduation/last year of attendance
- Complete address where the transcript(s) are to be sent
- Current address
- Daytime phone number
- If you need your transcript signed and sealed in the envelope (what this means is we will seal the envelope and stamp the Registrar signature on the back of the envelope)
- Signature of student (In accordance with Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act 1974)
- Check - make the check-out to "Wittenberg University."
Visa/MasterCard/Discover/American Express - must include the following:
- name as it appears on the card
- card number
- card expiration date
- c v v code (this will be on the back of the c/c and it will be three digits)
- Cash - accepted form of payment, but NOT recommended!