Those who know Wittenberg the best make the best ambassadors for the university. It’s why we need you to refer students to us. We will handle the rest-we reach out to that student welcoming them to Wittenberg and connecting them to our amazing faculty, staff, and students! Tiger Up and make your referral(s) today!
Whom to Refer
- Your children, relatives, siblings, family friends, co-worker’s children, the standout theatre star, athlete, academic all-star at the local high school, youth member of your church, etc.
- All students who are freshmen through seniors in high school.
If you have any questions regarding a referral, please feel free to contact Linda Beals at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What We Ask of You After Your Referral
That you connect and stay in touch with the student through communications directly to the student.
- Encourage them to look at Wittenberg
- Encourage them to visit Wittenberg
- Encourage them to apply to Wittenberg
- Encourage them to enroll
- We will send email reminders to you with next steps once a referral is received in the Office of Admission.