Whom to Refer
- Your children, relatives, siblings, family friends, co-worker’s children, the standout theatre star, athlete, academic all-star at the local high school, youth member of your church, etc.
- All students who are freshmen through seniors in high school.
Deadline for referrals is January 1, 2019
The referral deadline is January 1 of the students' graduation year. Please note that the deadline for students graduating in Spring 2019 has passed. Please continue to refer students currently in grades 9, 10, and 11 (high school graduating classes 2020, 2021, and 2022).
What We Ask of You After Your Referral
That you connect and stay in touch with the student through communications directly to the student.
- Encourage them to look at Wittenberg
- Encourage them to visit Wittenberg
- Encourage them to apply to Wittenberg
- Encourage them to enroll
- We will send email reminders to you with next steps once a referral is received in the Office of Admission.