200 West Ward Street
Springfield, OH 45504-2120
PO Box 720
Springfield, OH 45501-0720
Student Mail (using UPS or FedEx):
Wittenberg University, Box Number
734 Woodlawn Avenue
Springfield, OH 45504
Student Mail (using U.S. Postal Service):
Wittenberg University, Box Number
PO Box 6100
Springfield, OH 45501-6100
Library Mail should be addressed as follows:
Thomas Library / Wittenberg University
PO Box 7207
Springfield, Ohio 45501
Toll Free: 800-677-7558
Administrative Contact Information
- Learn all about the admission process, including scheduling visits, securing financial aid and scholarships, and completing an application.
- Contact the Office of Advancement to make a gift in support of Wittenberg University and its long history as a leader in higher education.
- Contact the Office of Alumni Engagment to update your address, submit personal and employment information, learn more about our many activities and events, or to volunteer with an alumni club, the Admission Office or the Career Center.
- Learn all there is to know about the Wittenberg Tigers, home to one of the most successful small college intercollegiate athletics programs in the country.
- Provides circulation of AV material and equipment; media production services; consultation in selection and use of media and equipment; and, equipment and instructional technology maintenance.
- Wittenberg Bookstore offers a variety of services supporting the alumni and individuals of this academic community.
- If you have a career or job search question, or need your resume, cover letters, or application essays reviewed.
- Information regarding Service 100 (criteria, guidelines and dates), sites (contacts and locations), special projects, staff, downloadable forms and related links.
- Learn about all that Wittenberg University has to offer adults seeking credit/degree enrollment through evening/weekend or day classes. Graduate and Professional Studies also includes our Center for Musical Development, which offers students of all ages non-credit musical instruction, coordination of summer youth programs (not including Upward Bound) and College Credit Plus class options for high school students.
- Assists the campus community in all matters related to computing and printing.
- Information about loans, grants, and scholarships.
- For faculty & staff employment opportunities and resources.
- Provides support services for international students and coordination of study abroad opportunities.
- Thomas Library
- Thomas Library - Director
- Thomas Library - Reference Desk
- Thomas Library - Circulation Desk
- Wittenberg's Thomas Library provides assistance with research, circulation of materials, access to thousands of electronic resources and materials from other libraries.
- Work Order requests for Physical Plant
- Assistance in obtaining prices for goods and services or identifying vendors; resolving disputes or complaints with vendors; find out how to make a University-authorized purchase; ask questions about payments to vendors.
- Supervises scheduling of and registration for classes, issues grade reports, qualifies candidates for graduation, maintains academic records, and issues official transcripts.
- Schedule meeting and events on Wittenberg's campus and Springfield Center for the Arts at Wittenberg.
Within the division of Student Development, the following offices provide programs and services that enhance the out-of-class experience for Wittenberg students.
- Dean of Students
- Assistant Dean for Judicial Affairs
- Assistant Dean for Residence Life
- Residence Life
- Student Housing
- Student Involvement
- Fraternity and Sorority Life
- Multicultural Programs
- Womyn's Center
- Student Counseling
- Health & Wellness Center
- Student IDs
- Meal Plan
- Student Center Information Desk
- Service Center (Mail Room)
- Summer Conferences
- For questions about your Student Account or any general billing concerns.
- News and information about one of America's finest liberal arts colleges, including coordination of multimedia services, graphic design and website management.
- For Wittenberg web site questions, corrections, typos, dead links, broken images, etc.
Academic Department Contact Information
- Analytics, Master of Science
- Biochemistry/Molecular Biology
- Business (Includes Marketing, Management, Finance, Entrepreneurship and Accounting)
- Computer Science
- Data Science
- East Asian Studies
- Education, Masters of Arts
- Environmental Science
- Exercise Science
- Financial Economics
- Foreign Languages
- Political Science
- Russian and Central Eurasian Studies
- Sport Management
- Theatre and Dance
- Graduate and Professional Studies (GPS) (formerly School of Community Education (SCE))