Wittenberg's M.S. in Analytics program makes you the change-agent you want to be as it turns group-think into a powerful platform for success. Program highlights include:
- Completion in 12 months
- Flexible classes including online offerings
- Practical, personalized case studies tailored for your field
- Networking from day one, both in and outside the classroom
- Maximizing the tools that already work for you
- Collaborative learning teams that generate results
Why now and why at Wittenberg?
By 2020, research has shown that there will be need for 250,000+ people with this advanced degree. Management, healthcare, finance, marketing, logistics, and operations are just a few of the industries that are paying six-figure salaries for those who can capture, organize and analyze data so that better decisions can be made.
"By combining high demand with high-impact learning in the liberal arts tradition, Wittenberg's M.S. in Analytics program ensures that its graduates can bridge the gap faster and advance further in the profession." - Director of the M.S. in Analytics Kevin Steidel
As the only program of its kind in the nation with blended on-campus residency and online coursework, Wittenberg's program also features:
- Collaborative projects that focus on real-world issues and client-facing problems.
- Top-level advisory board consisting of leading educators and industry executives, all of whom are accessible to you for networking and advice.
- Final project readiness, which highlights your personal passion or current industry work.
- A learning-and-lifestyle intersection designed to meet the preferences of working professionals.