Off-Campus Access to ITS Resources
- Wittenberg University's Office 365 Option
- Skype for Business
- Remote/Virtual Desktop Guide
- Using OneDrive to deliver Course Materials
- Uploading Videos to Microsoft Stream
- How to access your Wittenberg email on your mobile device
News and Information
Weekly Maintenance Notice:
Server and software maintenance will occur weekly on Wednesdays from 5-7AM. Please log out of campus computers but do not turn them off. Work may be lost during this time if you remain logged in.
How to get Help from the ITS department
If you need help with a campus computer, the network, e-mail or other Technology related issue you can contact the ITS Solution Center:
- Phone: (937) 525-3801
- Email: Solution@wittenberg.edu
- Walk-In Support: Located on the Thomas Library Main Level
- ITS Work Order system: http://helpdesk.wittenberg.edu
Some helpful information:
Wittenberg University's Office 365 Option
What is Office 365, how to access it and download it from your own system
Skype for Business
What is Skype for Business, and how can it be used?
Moodle is Wittenberg's Online Course Management system.
Remote/Virtual Desktop Guide
When you are off-campus or using a personal computer and need access to some campus software, the Virtual desktop system can help
How to access your Wittenberg email on your mobile device
How to setup your Mobile device to connect to your campus e-mail account
Wireless Connection Information
How to connect your devices to the Campus Wireless network, from notebooks to gaming consoles
Printing on Campus
The printing options available at Wittenberg University
Common Questions and Answers
Some common questions about Accounts, Computer Use, and giving presentations on campus
Personal Computers & Devices on Campus
What computer should I buy, as well as software, and what devices can I and can I not bring to campus?
Digital Cable on Campus
Wittenberg University has Digital Cable service from Time Warner Cable.
Voice over IP Polycom Phones
We have replaced our older phone system, with a new system and new Polycom Phones
Managing Student Organization Lists
How should a student organization manage their membership lists?
The various sets of policies that govern how Technology can be used on campus
Wittenberg University's Information Technology Services (ITS) Department has made a commitment to continuously improve its service, and the technology environment to ensure our students, faculty, staff, and alumni have a productive, enjoyable, and meaningful experience while using its computer facilities. The ITS Department continually works with the Cabinet and the Board of Directors in reviewing and modifying the plan which is used to develop specific directions.
The strategic plan that guides Wittenberg in these goals has the following objectives:
- To improve the effectiveness of the university's quality of service
- To improve access and delivery of all types of information
- To assist in the use of technology to support teaching and learning
- To maximize the use of current resources while expanding the role of technology by integrating voice, video and data
- To continually revise the strategic plan to include new initiatives and remain in alignment with the overall strategic plan of the university
This document last reviewed March 14th, 2020