Due to its enhanced features and usability, it is highly recommended that you go to your mobile phone's App Store and download the free Microsoft Outlook App. Once you have that downloaded you can open it, and provide it your campus username and password, and it should be setup as easily as that.
You can also use the following link on your mobile device to go directly to the Microsoft Outlook app download page for your mobile device.
NOTE: For iOS users, you will need to add your iCloud account to the Outlook App in order for it to sync calendars.
- In the Outlook App click the cicular icon that has your picture or initials
- At the bottom of the new menu, click the Cog icon
- Select the option to Add a new mail account
- Enter in your Apple iCloud account information
- After that it might take a few minutes but it should start syncing the calendars
This document last reviewed September 25, 2019.