The statistics program teaches students how to use quantitative analysis to gain insight from data for solving real-life problems.
If you are a High School student interested in Statistics, please fill out our online recruiting form so we can tailor our recruitment of YOU!!!
Mathematics/Statistics in the News
- Preparing Students for Technology-Enabled Business Careers: Wittenberg Adds Information Systems as a New Major Beginning Fall 2018 (published April 11, 2018)
- Making the Pitch: Jonathon Felter, Class of 2007, Finds Passion in Major League Baseball (published February 1, 2018)
- On a Mission: Nuclear Engineer Tosha Bell '07 is Keeping Us Safe and Secure (published February 22, 2018)
- Diving Into Data: New Data Science Program Starts Fall 2017 (published April 25, 2017)
- Cultivating Curiosity: New M.S. in Analytics Looks to Produce Leading Thinkers and Problem-Solvers (published July 21. 2016)
- Partnership For Math Majors: Wittenberg University Announces New Partnership for Math Majors (published November 6, 2015)
- A Dedication to Higher Math: Bullock Math Academy Welcomes Community Speaker Vern Williams (published April 12, 2014)
- Mathematics Recognition: Wittenberg Professor Recognized Nationally by the Mathematical Association of America (published August 18, 2014)