To fully prepare students with the credentials required for their chosen profession, Wittenberg has expanded academic opportunities by offering cooperative programs with some of the nation's most distinguished universities.
In many of these programs, students spend their first three years at Wittenberg before continuing their studies at the partner institution. Typically upon successful completion of the first year at the partner institution, students receive their bachelor's degree from Wittenberg. Although admission to most of these programs is not guaranteed, Wittenberg students have achieved high placement rates over the years.
Cooperative programs include:
- Engineering: 3-2 programs with Case Western Reserve University and Columbia University
- Forensic Chemistry with Bowling Green State University
- Forestry and Environmental Studies with Duke University
- History with Miami University (Ohio)
- Mathematics with Miami University (Ohio)
- Nursing: 3-4 program with Case Western Reserve University
- Occupational Therapy: 3-2 program with Washington University
- Social Work: Bachelor's to Master's with Case Western Reserve University
- Athletic Training with Ohio University