3-2 Engineering Requirements and Course Equivalents at Case Western
The following document provides a summary of General Engineering Prerequisites for Case Western University and the equivalent courses at Wittenberg.
The following documents list the additional requirements for specific areas of engineering at Case Western University. Note that the course code listed in these documents are Case's course numbers. Please contact the combined plan program liaison, Professor of Physics Elizabeth George, at email@example.com for more information.
- Aerospace Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering (areas of specialization include Biomedical Devices and Instrumentation, Biomaterials, Biomechanics, and Biomedical Computing and Analysis)
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering (also Environmental Engineering)
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Engineering Physics
- Macromolecular Science and Engineering
- Material Science and Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Systems and Control Engineering