Fast Track Your Career With An Advanced Degree In Analytics
"This program ensures that your skills never become antiquated because a new tool is developed to analyze data. This program produces confident, creative leaders who are fully capable of solving complex problems throughout their careers."
Why purse a Master’s of Science in Data Analytics degree?
- High demand for individuals with deep analytical skills
- By 2020, research has shown, there will be need for 250,000+ people with this advanced degree
- Management, Healthcare, Finance, Marketing, Logistics, and Operations are just a few of the many industries which pay $100,000 salaries for those with advanced analytics degrees
Why pursue a Master’s of Science in Data Analytics degree at Wittenberg?
- Only program in the nation with blended on-campus residency and online coursework
- Collaborative projects that include real-world issues, client facing problems, and final project readiness which highlight your personal passion or current industry work
- Top-level advisory board featuring educators, in industry executives, and high level access within program
- Best program for bridging the gap between capturing, organizing, and analyzing data and the need to make better and faster decisions
Wittenberg’s M.S. in Analytics program was intentionally designed to meet the learning and lifestyle preferences of working professionals. Program highlights include:
- Program completion in 12 months
- Flexible classes including online offerings
- Practical, personalized case studies tailored for your field
- Networking from day one – both in and outside the classroom
- Maximizing the tools that already work for you
- Collaborative learning teams that generate results
Why Analytics? In their own words.