Transfer Admission – Wittenberg welcomes applications from international transfer students with an academic average of 2.0 or better. An ideal candidate should have at least a 2.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale. Deadline for Fall admission is May 15. To apply:
1. Complete the International Application for Transfer Admission
2. Include a personal statement and explain why you want to transfer to Wittenberg
3. Request that a copy of your high school transcript and test scores be sent to Wittenberg’s Admission Office (only necessary if you have completed less than one year at your current institution)
4. Obtain a copy of your current transcript and forward it to Wittenberg’s Admission Office (the transcript must be official and translated into English)
5. Official TOEFL scores of 550 (213 computer-based) or higher, or iBT scores of 79 or higher if your first language is any other than English: You can be exempted from the TOEFL if you scored a 600 or higher on the verbal portion of the SAT. We also recognize IELTS scores. To be considered for admission, scores must exceed 6.5. For more information about TOEFL, click HERE.
If you have completed a year or more of college study, submission of a high school transcript and personal evaluation is optional. If you have completed less than one year, a high school transcript is necessary for admission. Regardless of your current standing an official transcript of all post-secondary coursework should be forwarded from you current school to Wittenberg.
Additional Information for Transfer Students:
If you would like a transcript evaluation please attach a note requesting a “transcript evaluation” to your current college transcript and send to:
Wittenberg University Registrar, Wittenberg University, P.O.Box 720, Springfield OH 45501.
If you have any other questions or concerns about your transfer to Wittenberg, please contact our Office of Admission at: (877) 206-0332, or e-mail us at: email@example.com.
If you have any questions concerning international admission or financial aid please contact our Office of Admission, at firstname.lastname@example.org