Please print or save the forms to your computer, then return the completed forms to HR.
- 2017 W-4 Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate
- IT-4 Ohio Employee's Withholding Exemption Certificate
- Direct Deposit Form
Training and Professional Development
Tuition Application Forms
- Application form - CIC Exchange
- Application form - ELCA Exchange
- Application form - GLCA Exchange
- Application form - National Tuition Exchange
- Application form - Tuition Export Scholarship (for dependents to attend a non-exchange school)
- Application form - Wittenberg tuition waiver (for dependents to attend Wittenberg)
Hiring & Recruiting
STEP 1: Request to fill a vacant position. All forms below must be completed.
- Request to Fill a Vacancy form STAFF OR Request to Fill a Vacancy form FACULTY
- Position Description template (NOTE: This form must first be downloaded to be fillable. Click on the link to open the form, then use the download icon (third icon, top right) and "save-as" a new document to your computer.
STEP 2: The vacant position will be posted to interview Exchange and to applicable Job Boards for recruiting purposes.
- Background Release/FCRA forms: The candidate should complete and sign the FCRA Authorization, Disclosure and Employee Reference Release forms. The FCRA Summary of Rights must be provided to the candidate for his or her records.
- Reference Check form / Sample Reference questions
- Request to Hire PDF Fillable form STAFF or Request to Hire PDF fillable form FACULTY
- Note: If the PDF fillable forms don't open in PDF fillable format, click the "Open with a different viewer" button in the upper right corner of the forms then select the radio button "Open with Adobe Acrobat" and the forms should open as a PDF fillable forms. After completing, you must still print the forms to route for signatures.