If you are a student employee, please click HERE to view important information about student employment and instructions on submitting your timecard through Self-Service.
Unemployment Fraud Resources
- Unemployment Insurance: Identity Theft and 1099 Resources for Individuals (Ohio.gov)
- Ohio Attorney General Notice for Fraudulent Unemployment Claims
- ODJFS Unemployment Help website
- Unemployment Insurance Fraud Consumer Protection Guide
Time to run a Paycheck Checkup!
Be sure avoid penalty for underpayment of taxes. The IRS recommends you check your withholding now. Click Here for more details.
Calendar Year Info:
Payroll Instructions: Self-Service
- How to Set Up Your Wittenberg Account
- How to Access Earning Statements
- How to Update Personal Information (chosen name, address, etc.)
- How to Update Emergency Contacts
- How to Update Direct Deposit Information
- How To Access Tax Information
- How to Assign a Proxy (Time and Leave Approval)
Non-Exempt Employees (hourly)
- How to Complete Time Entry
- How to Approve Time Cards - Supervisors
- How to View Hourly Staff Leave Balances - Supervisors
- How to Submit Time from Previous Pay Periods
Exempt Employees (salary)
- How to Report Leave for Exempt Employees
- How to Approve Leave for Exempt Employees - Supervisors
New employees also need to complete online training modules during their first week of employment, these tutorials can be found under the Training and Education section.
Please print or save the forms to your computer, then return the completed forms to HR.
- Please see the "Forms" section on the TIAA 403(b) benefits page for the appropriate salary reduction forms.