Unemployment Fraud Resources
- Coronavirus and Unemployment Insurance: Identity Theft and 1099 Resources for Individuals (Ohio.gov)
- Ohio Attorney General Notice for Fraudulent Unemployment Claims
- ODJFS Unemployment Help website
- Unemployment Insurance Fraud Consumer Protection Guide
Time to run a Paycheck Checkup!
Be sure avoid penalty for underpayment of taxes. The IRS recommends you check your withholding now. Click Here for more details.
2021 Calendar Year Info:
- How to Set Up Your Wittenberg Computer Account
- How to Complete Your Web Time Card
- How to Approve Web Time Cards (for Supervisors)
- How to Access Your Web Pay Advice
- How to Record Exempt Vacation and Sick Time
- How to Approve Exempt Vacation and Sick Time
New employees also need to complete two online tutorials during their first 30 days of employment, these tutorials can be found under the Training and Education section.
Please print or save the forms to your computer, then return the completed forms to HR.
- Please see the "Additional Information" on the TIAA 403(b) benefits page for the appropriate salary reduction forms.