Required training for Faculty & Staff
- Unlawful Harassment Prevention & Preventing Discrimination and Sexual Violence: Title IX, VAWA and Clery Act
- F.E.R.P.A. and G.L.B.A. Tutorial
Professional Development for Administrative and Hourly Staff
- Please see the Staff Manual, Part III, Section M for the Professional Development Policy.
- To apply for Professional Development funding, please complete the Professional Development Funding Request Form and submit to your Department Head or Supervisor for approval prior to submitting to Human Resources.
Training and Professional Development for Faculty
- All full-time faculty members at Wittenberg University, with the rank of instructor or above, as well as adjunct faculty with the rank of adjunct assistant professor or above, are eligible to participate in the Faculty Development programs, subject to the specifications of each program. The program is overseen by the Faculty Development Board (FDB), as defined in the faculty bylaws.