Please reference the Staff Manual, Appendix I, for Wittenberg's Tuition Benefit Policy.
Section I: Undergraduate Tuition Waiver (for eligible employees & spouses enrolling in fall, spring, or summer semesters and dependent children enrolling in summer classes at Wittenberg)
- Wittenberg Tuition Waiver (employee & spouse for fall/spring/summer semesters and dependent children for summer semester only) - Application form
Section II: Undergraduate Tuition Waiver (for eligible dependent children enrolling in fall & spring semesters at Wittenberg)
- Wittenberg Tuition Waiver (FT undergraduate dependent children for fall & spring semesters) - Application form
Section III: Undergraduate Tuition Export Scholarship (for eligible dependent children to attend another college/non-exchange school)
Section IV: Undergraduate Tuition Exchange Programs (for eligible dependent children to apply to an Exchange)
- CIC Exchange website and application form
- ELCA Exchange website and application form
- GLCA Exchange website and application form
- National Tuition Exchange website and online application
Section V: Graduate Program Tuition Remission for employees and spouses
For information on Professional Development, which is separate from the tuition benefit, please see the Professional Development section on the Training and Education page.