A Health Savings Account (HSA) allows you to set aside a portion of your income, on a pre-tax basis, to pay for out-of-pocket healthcare expenses . Contributions made to an HSA are deducted from your pay before federal, state or social security taxes are calculated, which reduces your taxable income. Beginning 1/1/2020, Wittenberg will partner with Chard Snyder to administer the Health Savings Accounts.
For the remainder of 2019, Total Administrative Services Corporation (TASC) is administering the Health Savings Accounts.
- Anthem HDHP with HSA Preventive Rx drug list
- Chard Snyder HSA informational flyer
- Chard Snyder HSA transfer flyer
- Chard Snyder HSA transfer request form
- HDHP with HSA recorded presentation
- HSA's and Medicare
- USI - What is a Health Savings Account (HSA)
- USI - HSA Q&A Flyer
- Link to IRS publication on HSA's and other tax-favored accounts