NEW RESOURCES 2021!
- Talkspace - Utilizing a network of thousands of licensed clinicians, Talkspace is an online therapy service that connects users to a dedicated therapist from a secure, HIPAA-compliant platform. Registered users can send text, voice or video messages to their therapist —anytime, anywhere— including from the comfort of home.
- Headspace - Promoting overall health and well-being, this award-winning mindfulness and sleep application offers users 1,000+ hours of content designed to help manage stress, fall asleep, exercise mindfully, remain focused, and more.
- Talkspace & Headspace Campus Announcement
- Condition Care: Congestive Heart Failure
- Condition Care: Coronary Artery Disease
- Heart to Heart
- Help Your Heart
- 1st Lunch & Learn Presentation
Behavioral & Mental Health
Kettering Health Wellness Notes
- Anthem Webpage Preventive Care Plans & Guidelines
- Care for Men
- Health Guidelines
- Healthy Habits for Men
- Primary Care Physician
- Primary Care Physician / Enhanced Personal Care Physician
- Take Charge Live Well Challenge
- Take Charge Live Well Challenge (updated)
Please call Human Resources at (937) 327-7517 if you have any questions about your wellness benefits.