Current Wellness Initiatives:
FEBRUARY – The Importance of Self-Care
- Complete the Self-Care Bingo Card and turn in to HR to receive a Mental Health prize
- Chair Massages available for All Employees on Thursday, February 23 – RSVP Required HERE
Upcoming Wellness Initiatives:
Details coming soon!
- MARCH – Hydration Challenge and Mobile Mammography
- APRIL – Lunch & Learn
- MAY – Step Challenge
- OCTOBER – Flu Vaccine Clinic
- Headspace - Promoting overall health and well-being, this award-winning mindfulness and sleep application offers users 1,000+ hours of content designed to help manage stress, fall asleep, exercise mindfully, remain focused, and more.
- Employee Assistance Plan (EAP) – The University's Life & Disability provider, MetLife, contracts with LifeWorks U.S., Inc. to provide EAP Services to Wittenberg employees and their immediate family members. Please see the Employee Assistant Program flyer for additional information.
- Anthem’s Sydney App (for employees enrolled in Anthem’s medical plan)
- Anthem’s Live Health Online
- Anthem’s Learn to Live
- Additional Resources & Counseling Services in Clark County
Submit Wellness Ideas:
- Please submit feedback HERE
- Anthem COVID-19 Resource Center
- Project Woman Lunch & Learn: Domestic Violence
- Managing Depression
- myStrength program
- Heart Health
- Musculoskeletal Health
- Preventive Care
- Substance Abuse/Misuse
Please call Human Resources at (937) 327-7517 if you have any questions about your wellness benefits.