The university provides a life insurance benefit for all employees. This benefit is fully funded by the university, and the value of the insurance is one and one half times the employee's annual salary, rounded to the next highest thousand. This insurance also carries an accidental death and dismemberment benefit. Optional supplemental life insurance is available, at the employee's expense. Enrollment for the optional life insurance is available within 31 days of hire or during the annual open enrollment period, usually in late October.
Life Insurance Summaries of Benefits
- Basic Life Summary - Class 2 (All other full-time employees)
- Optional Life Summary - Class 1 (All full-time employees excluding shared faculty employees)
- Optional Life Summary - Class 2 (All full-time shared faculty employees)
Life Insurance Certificates
- Life Insurance Certificate - Class 2 (All other full-time employees)
- Life Insurance Certificate - Class 5 (Full-time shared faculty employees)