Annual Enrollment is your opportunity to enroll or make changes to your benefit elections. New enrollees or participants wishing to make changes to their benefits must do so during this annual enrollment period or wait until the next annual enrollment period or qualifying life event. The Annual Enrollment Guide is your complete resource and provides all the information you need to know for this year's enrollment. Many other useful and helpful documents are provided below.
- We are offering one medical plan option for 2020 - the High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) with Health Savings Account (HSA)
- The PPO medical plan is not being offered in 2020
- What's Changing?
Annual Enrollment Documents
- 2020 Enrollment Guide
- 2020 Rate Sheet
- Medical, Dental, Vision summary documents
- Life insurance summary documents
Enrollment/Change Forms (to open forms in PDF fillable format first, click the link below. Then when the document opens, click "Open in a Different Viewer" in the upper right hand corner of the document to convert to PDF fillable).
- Annual Enrollment: Enroll/Change/Term form
- FSA Enrollment & Contribution form
- HSA Enrollment & Contribution form
- HSA Terms & Conditions agreement
- MetLife Beneficiary form
Reference Guides, Presentations, Required Notices
- HSA - Anthem Preventive Rx document
- HSA - Anthem Preventive Services
- HSA - Chard Snyder HSA flyer
- HSA - Chard Snyder HSA Transfer flyer
- HSA - Chard Snyder HSA Transfer form
- Medicare - Medicare & HSAs
- Medicare - Your Guide to Understanding Medicare
- Notices - Required Benefit Notices
- Notices - Required Legal Notices
The slides from the presentations on 10/29/19 are below. Due to files size, they had to be posted as 3 separate presentations
- AE Presentation - HDHP slides only
- AE Presenetation - Chard Snyder slides only
- AE Presentation - Dental, Vision, MetLife, & Anthem supplemental slides only
The slides from the Medicare presentation on 10/30/2019 are below.