A newly hired eligible employee has 31 days from the date of employment to elect coverage and coverage is effective on the first day of the month on, or following, the date of employment.
Eligible employees experiencing qualifying life events have 31 days from the date of the event to elect or change coverage. Coverage will be effective on or following the first day of the month coinciding with the qualifying event.
All benefit eligible employees can elect to add, change, or remove coverage during the university's annual enrollment period usually held in late October.
Summary of Benefits
- 2020 Medical - Anthem HDHP with HSA
- 2020 Dental - Superior Dental
- 2020 Vision - Anthem Blue View Vision
- HDHP with HSA Booklet/Certificate (100+ pages)
Helpful Documents & Videos
- Anthem - HDHP with HSA Preventive Rx drug list
- Anthem - Covered Preventive Services
- Claim form - IngenioRx (Anthem Rx provider)
- Claim form - Superior Dental
- Claim form - Blue View Vision
- Healthcare Glossary of Terms
- Video - COVID-19 - Flattening the Curve
- Video - Become Familiar with HDHP/CDHP Concepts
- Video - The Importance of Preventive Care
- Video - Using Technology (Telehealth) for Office Visits