Tiger Tank 2020
Founders Pub, Benham-Pence Student Center
7 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 5
Affirmed by Forbes Magazine as one of the Top 50 Most Entrepreneurial Colleges in the nation, Wittenberg inspires innovative thinking in its students, which will again be on display during the university's third annual Tiger Tank event, Feb. 5.
Hosted by the Department of Business, Wittenberg’s version of the popular Shark Tank program begins at 7 p.m. at Founders Pub, on the lower level of the Benham-Pence Student Center. The event will feature three judges with a background in entrepreneurship and business.
- Friday, Nov. 8: Initial Registration (5-Minute Video Pitch Due & Intent to Participate Form Complete)
- Thursday, Nov. 21: Prototype Meeting for All Participants
- Friday, Jan. 17: Prototype Submission
- Monday, Jan. 20-Monday, Feb. 3: Presentation Practice with Advisor Team
- Wednesday, Feb. 5: Tiger Tank Event
News & Media
- Tiger Tank: Live Video Links
- 2019 Event News Release
- My Inner Warrior Featured on Cleveland Television