Tiger Tank 2019
Founders Pub, Benham-Pence Student Center
7 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 7
Affirmed by Forbes Magazine as one of the Top 50 Most Entrepreneurial Colleges in the nation, Wittenberg inspires innovative thinking in its students, which will again be on display during the university's second annual Tiger Tank event, Feb. 7.
Hosted by the department of business, Wittenberg’s version of the popular Shark Tank program begins at 7 p.m. at Founders inside the Benham-Pence Student Center. The event will feature three alumni judges.
UPDATE: 2019 Featured Presentation Topics
- Donate Magic – Online fundraising platform for non-profit groups that is already up and running.
- Threads n’ Witt – Idea to trade clothing for modifications with a small fee.
- Shady Cooler – Umbrella, speakers, and a cooler all integrated into one product.
- Tiger Vac – Roomba like sweeper for turf fields and baseball diamonds to pick up and remove rocks and other objects.
- My Inner Warrior – Non-profit already running which supports youth baseball camp opportunities.
- Life Tool – Integrated GPS device that can be placed in bag, clothing, or shoes to allow family to keep track of kids and loved ones.
- Alle Restaurant – A restaurant with an allergy safe menu and food production.
- Participating Entrepreneur Information & Expectations
- Tiger Tank Judges (updated with 2019 information)
News & Media
- Tiger Tank: Live Video Links
- 2019 Event News Release
- My Inner Warrior Featured on Cleveland Television
To Learn More About Tiger Tank, Contact Our Co-Directors
- Heath Queen, Coordinator for Engaged Learning, at email@example.com
- Kevin Steidel, Assistant Professor of Practice, Director Master of Science in Analytics Program, at firstname.lastname@example.org