Limited spots are available!
Join us for the highly anticipated Tiger Tailgate at Wittenberg this year. Enjoy live music, delicious treats from local food trucks, and connect with alumni, students, parents, faculty and staff. Traditional tailgating starts at 10 a.m. on Saturday, October 7.
New for 2023! Experience the stress-free ultimate Tiger Tailgate. Register today to secure your complimentary premier package, including a 15 x 15 tailgate area, 10 x 10 tent, table, custom banner, two chairs, and one parking pass. Limited spots are available!
Group organizers are encouraged to RSVP early to claim one of the 50 tailgate spots. The last date for any group to RSVP is September 15.
Tailgate spots will be assigned, and the group organizer will receive the location, parking pass, and tailgate map prior to check-in. Feel free to invite as many alumni and friends as you'd like, but they will need to park in the many open parking lots on campus. Only one car is permitted to park in the reserved Tiger Tailgate parking areas.
As the group organizer, you’ll be the point of contact for your group. The University can assist you with promoting your tailgate to your group. Please let us know if you need emails for personal invites upon registration.
Don't miss out on this unforgettable Homecoming Tailgate experience. Register your group today!
Tiger Tailgate Timeline
Saturday, October 7
- 8:30 a.m. Registered Tailgate groups set up (click map linked below to enlarge)
- 10 a.m. Tailgate begins; East Campus Drive is closed for pedestrian traffic only; Food trucks arrive
- 10 a.m.-1 p.m. Music performed on Hollenbeck stage
- 1 p.m. Tiger Football vs. Hiram begins
- 4 p.m. Tailgate closes
Tailgating Rules & Regulations
A few rules every Tiger Tailgater should know:
- Tailgating will take place on East Campus Drive, located adjacent to Hollenbeck Hall. East Campus Drive will be closed to other traffic.
- Parking spots may be occupied starting at 8:30 a.m. and must be vacated by 4 p.m.
- Tailgaters must have a pass to park in the tailgating area. To receive a parking pass, please complete the registration form linked below.
- Large vehicles, such as RVs and motor coaches, must be approved and spots are very limited.
- All Beverages must be in plastic containers, cans or glass bottles are not permitted.
- Leave your parking space as you found it, trash receptacles will be provided.
Tailgating area will be staffed. We look forward to seeing everyone and hope you have a great time!
Register for Tailgate