Welcome Week brings first-year and transfer students to campus to participate in a variety of programs that support students in acclimating to life at Wittenberg and instill the values of our campus community. The new students are assisted throughout the program by current students who make up our Welcome Week Support Team. Throughout the program, our goal is to help students connect with one another, begin to build relationships with faculty and staff, and complete final preparations as they begin their first semester.
The 2021 Welcome Week program will likely include both small group meetings and hybrid programs as we continue to navigate through COVID-19. Regardless of the delivery, students will feel well supported by the individual interactions and high-impact touch that we value at Wittenberg!
About Welcome Week:
- 2021 information coming soon
Useful links for New Students:
- Majors and Minors
- Information Technology Services
- First-Year Experience
- Health Center
- First-Year Student Athletes Required Health information
- Student Development
- Office of Residence Life
- Student Employment
- Hotel Locations in Springfield
Need More Information?
- Contact Grace Sever, Director of Academic Services in COMPASS: Sweet Success Center, at firstname.lastname@example.org