Sign Up For Parent Communications
- Make hotel reservations as soon as possible: Local Accommodations
- Wittenberg will host a Countdown to Commencement event on Friday, February 17, from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. in the Geil Lounge on the lower level of the Benham-Pence Student Center. During this event, graduates will have the opportunity to place orders for caps and gowns, announcements, diploma frames, and other Commencement-related items.
- Cap/Gowns: Graduate candidates who ordered their cap and gown during the Countdown to Commencement event on February 17 can pick them up at the campus bookstore. Graduate candidates who ordered their cap and gown through the Herff-Jones website will receive the items in the mail. If any graduate candidates still need to purchase a cap and gown, orders can be placed online at the Herff-Jones website until Monday, April 10, or purchases can be made in person at the campus bookstore until Friday, May 5. (The bookstore will carry limited sizes, so plan to purchase ASAP.)
- For assistance, please contact the bookstore at SM686@bncollege.com.
- NEW IN 2023! We've put together a downloadable brochure that includes key information for families and guests. Click the link below.
- Order flowers for your graduate.
Download Parent Commencement Brochure
Friday, May 12
- Attend Baccalaureate Service. 4:15 p.m. Weaver Chapel
- Can't attend? Watch live via Facebook
Commencement Day, Saturday, May 13
- Listen for the Myers Hall Bell at 8:30 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. if the ceremony is to be held outdoors.
- Pick up your flower orders in the Benham-Pence Student Center lobby.
- Tickets will be required for an indoor ceremony. Please be sure to get your tickets from your graduate prior to the day of Commencement.
- Access to the Hollow or Arena will be restricted until 9:30 a.m. All guests must be seated by 11 a.m.
- Meet your graduate at the post-Commencement reception on Alumni Way.