Sign Up For Parent Communications
- Make hotel reservations as soon as possible: Local Accommodations
- Wittenberg will host a Countdown to Commencement event on Thursday, February 15, from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. in the Geil Lounge on the lower level of the Benham-Pence Student Center. During this event, graduates will have the opportunity to place orders for caps and gowns, announcements, diploma frames, and other Commencement-related items.
- Cap/Gowns: Graduate candidates who ordered their cap and gown during the Countdown to Commencement event on February 15 can pick them up at the campus bookstore. Graduate candidates who ordered their cap and gown through the Herff-Jones website will receive the items in the mail. If any graduate candidates still need to purchase a cap and gown, orders can be placed online at the Herff-Jones website until Monday, April 8, or purchases can be made in person at the campus bookstore until Friday, May 3. (The bookstore will carry limited sizes, so plan to purchase ASAP.)
- Order flowers for your graduate.
- Online orders for Wittenberg gear can be placed via this link: https://wittenberguniversity.orderpromos.com/. This special online store will be available until March 1.
Friday, May 10
Commencement Day, Saturday, May 11
- Listen for the Myers Hall Bell at 8:30 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. if the ceremony is to be held outdoors.
- Pick up your flower orders in the Benham-Pence Student Center lobby.
- Tickets will be required for an indoor ceremony. Please be sure to get your tickets from your graduate prior to the day of Commencement.
- Access to the Hollow or Arena will be restricted until 9:30 a.m. All guests must be seated by 11 a.m.
- Meet your graduate at the post-Commencement reception on Alumni Way.
Can't join us in person? Watch Live Online!